A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Team up, learn new abilities and explore a surreal world in this seamless 2D adventure within a colossal space creature. Traverse flowing veins, pulsating surfaces, and gastric hazards as the world itself breathes around you. And protect your home against a swarm of otherworldly parasites that threaten to consume all they see.
- Strategically switch between characters on the fly to make use of their unique gameplay styles.
- Each character learns new abilities naturally through the narrative.
- Nobody gets left behind! The game ends when any character falls, but characters can rescue each other when they’re in danger!
A Living World
- Exploration is seamless, with no cutaways or loading screens.
- Travel through giant branching blood vessels that add a unique flavor to exploration.
- Take on parasites with supernatural abilities in exciting, multi-sequence boss fights.
- A foreboding presence lurks in the shadows... one that drastically changes the state of the world and how it's traversed.
Featuring tight controls, wonderous environments and an engaging soundtrack, Moonlight Pulse is a memorable, well-paced adventure that promises to be engaging and satisfying from beginning to end.
Using a controller is highly recommended!
Mark Radocy – Programming, Design
Hanna Habela – Art, Level Design
Arron Johnson – Sprite Art
Ray C. – Sprite Art
Alex "Bahamutgreen" Bud – Concept Art
Ian Travis – Concept Art
Johann "treehann" Theo – Music
Will Savino – Sound Effects
Jingle Deleon – Character Voices
Artur Reterski – Sprite Art
|Made with||Paint.net, Adobe Photoshop, Unity, Audacity, Tiled|
|Tags||2D, Metroidvania, Pixel Art|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Joystick|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter, Discord, YouTube|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Found this game on Steam Next, great demo, lots of fun!
got any beta positions available. id love to watch the development of this game. or even test and give imput. i am positive this could be a platinum level game.. great job so far
this game is awesome!!!!!!!!!!! when is it gonna be done? great job dexs!!!!