A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Team up, learn new abilities and explore a surreal world in this seamless 2D adventure within a colossal space creature. Traverse flowing veins, pulsating surfaces, and gastric hazards as the world itself breathes around you. And protect your home against a swarm of otherworldly parasites that threaten to consume all they see.
- Strategically switch between characters on the fly to make use of their unique gameplay styles.
- Each character learns new abilities naturally through the narrative.
- Nobody gets left behind! The game ends when any character falls, but characters can rescue each other when they’re in danger!
A Living World
- Exploration is seamless, with no cutaways or loading screens.
- Travel through giant branching blood vessels that add a unique flavor to exploration.
- Take on parasites with supernatural abilities in exciting, multi-sequence boss fights.
- A foreboding presence lurks in the shadows... one that drastically changes the state of the world and how it's traversed.
Featuring tight controls, wonderous environments and an engaging soundtrack, Moonlight Pulse is a memorable, well-paced adventure that promises to be engaging and satisfying from beginning to end.
Using a controller is highly recommended!
Mark Radocy – Programming, Design
Hanna Habela – Art, Level Design
Arron Johnson – Sprite Art
Alex "Bahamutgreen" Bud – Concept Art
Ian Travis – Concept Art
Johann "treehann" Theo – Music
Will Savino – Sound Effects
Artur Reterski - Sprite Art
|Updated||1 hour ago|
|Author||Seafloor Games LLC|
|Made with||Paint.net, Adobe Photoshop, Unity, Audacity, Tiled|
|Tags||2D, Metroidvania, Pixel Art|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Joystick|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter, Discord, YouTube|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.